Want to create Queries, customise Text Schemes and generally get Family Historian working the way you want it to then our Customising Family Historian course could be what you are looking for.
Presenter: Jane Taubman
Dillington House, Ilminster, Somerset, TA19 9DT
Date and time:
Thursday16th June 2016 9:30am to 5pm
Cost: £65.00 per person
The course will include:
- Creating and Managing Fact Sets
- Using the Built-in Website Creation Tool
- Record Structure and Relationships between Records
- Data References and Functions
- Building Custom Queries
- Using Flags and Expressions with Lists and Icons
- Customising Charts and Diagrams
- Questions and Answers
- and more. . .
Also available Using Family Historian on the 15th June 2016 (the day before).
A light lunch will be provided along with tea or coffee on arrival and in the breaks. If you have special dietary requirements please let us know when you book.
Computers are not provided, but it’s highly recommended to bring a laptop or netbook with Family Historian installed as time will be allowed to try out exercises and examples. A couple of laptops will be available to borrow, but please ask before you book if you need to borrow one.
Cost £65 per person including lunch and refreshments.
To book just please use the paypal button above. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you details.
Places are limited please book early to avoid disappointment.
Family Historian V6 users, who understand the basics of entering information and producing standard reports and diagrams and who want to take more control of accessing and outputting their data, using the customisation and reporting features of Family Historian.
About The Tutor
If you have been using Family Historian for a while, you may well have come across Jane Taubman, as she runs the Family Historian User Group web site. Jane has been an active member of the FHU mailing list since 2002, becoming a list moderator in 2006. Having been researching her family tree for over 30 years, she has an extensive knowledge of both Family Historian and the intricacies of Family History research.
About the Venue
Dillington House is specialist conference venue and adult education centre situated in its own parkland. It has easy access from the M5 (junction 25) and A303 Exeter to London road.
For anyone wishing to stay overnight in luxurious surroundings there are some fantastic rooms available in the house and grounds. A Travel Lodge is also available locally as well as many other B&Bs and hotels, not to mention some excellent food pubs (ask Jane for recommendations).
- Fees are paid in full at the time of booking.
- If we have to cancel a course or if minimum numbers have not been reached your fee will be refunded in full.
- If you wish to cancel your place you need to let us know in writing, or via email, and cancellation fees will apply:
- Full refund if 4 weeks notice is given or you have found someone to take your place
- No refund if less than 4 weeks notice has been given unless the place is filled before the course starts